Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Apartment Camping

Dreams have been kind of slow lately. Here's a boring one from this weekend.

MORNING OF SEPTEMBER 23, 2007

For some reason my friend and neighbor, K, and I decided to leave our respective apartments to live on the lawn of our apartment complex. We helped each other move several of our respective belongings outside and more or less made camp. The dream gave no explanation for why we had decided to do this (or at least I can’t remember one).

I vaguely remember the first night came and went, and we slept in sleeping bags. Suddenly it was morning and I got up to get ready for work and was disappointed to find myself—not to mention all of the possessions I had moved outside with me—covered in dew! I wondered how I could not have thought this part through beforehand.

Once I was ready for work I went to get my car. What should have been the actual apartment building I had moved out of was now a multi-level parking garage. My car was parked on the bottom level, but for some reason you had to drive to the very top level in order to exit. It seemed like I was traversing an endless number of levels before I finally reached the top. I had to exit my car and open a small gate that led to a long and winding ramp which would take me away from the parking garage and out to the main road.

This is about all I remember.

20 comments:

DICK! said...

Freaking Weird. You're weird. You need to post a notice on your sketch blog when you update this blog so that everyone knows. Just a "Hey, new dream journal entry" thing. That way it's more convenient for me and less convenient for you.

Andrew said...

Ah...the delicate balance of conveniences!

Anonymous said...

seems kind of tedious.
I mean, going up to the top
to take the ramp back down?

cool.

DICK! said...

This journal sucks.

DICK! said...

still waiting on it not to suck.

DICK! said...

This sucks almost as bad as my blog.

DICK! said...

Major sucktitude... I wanna hear more dreams.

DICK! said...

suck suck suck.

Anonymous said...

YEAH!
we don't care.
Just make it up.
Maybe something involving goblins?

DICK! said...

YEAH! Goblins! and dragons. Dragons rock. Just something that DOESN'T SUCK LIKE THIS!

DICK! said...

Suck a gangrene nipple.

DICK! said...

This sucks more than something that all it does is suck.

DICK! said...

If only this didn't suck. So much.

DICK! said...

Suck.

DICK! said...

I'm really, really trying here, but all I see is SUCK.

DICK! said...

MMMM-Hmmmm. Just as i thought. This sucks!

Anonymous said...

September 18th-26th 2007

Today we are hear to honor
and remember this blog....

Anonymous said...

damn you homonym!

Anonymous said...

the comments are getting
rather congested on this page

Andrew said...

HA ha ha....I knew Dick had been leaving a few sucky comments here, but I only just now discovered that the banter expanded to include goobeetsa! Comedians, the both of you!