Saturday, February 6, 2010

...And I Feel Fine.

MORNING OF FEBRUARY 6, 2010

It was the end of the world, but it was taking more or less the course of one full day to come to an end. On the TV you could see the mass destruction in various parts of the country and the world at large. Everyone knew that, at the end of the day, Jesus would come back to make it final.

While this was unavoidably a somewhat nervy situation, I was surprisingly calm about it. I think there was some sort of comfort in knowing that the whole "story" was ending tonight--it wasn't just me being "written out of it".

At one point I was standing in the front yard of what looked like my grandmother's house. Eric and several other friend and family were gathered around. We were watching meteors falling from the sky. Suddenly one of them fell right into the trees near us and it was very loud and earth-shaking. That really got the heart pumping, and I believe I woke up.

There were other dreams later. In one of them I was camping out with some girl in a van or RV or something (camping in an RV is something I've never done, so who knows where this came from). She and I were all bundled up to sleep for the night, but I said something that made her mad (I don't remember what). We got into an argument, and she left the vehicle.

In yet another dream, I went some store with Eric. They had black cat jewelry charms, and for some reason, he wanted one! Eric doesn't really even where jewelry, let alone charms--so even in the dream I was a little confused as to why he suddenly wanted this cat charm.

Then I went into a restaurant at lunchtime. I ordered a weird sandwich they offered--some kind of turkey bologna or something! The bread for the sandwich was very long and rectangular. They just piled all the ingredients and condiments on top, then rolled the bread up like a burrito of sorts. It was kind of gross, but for some reason I wanted it.

I met with Eric and Melissa after this. I'd apparently gotten them sandwiches as well, and Eric wouldn't eat his. I vaguely remember talking in the car with them for a bit.

No comments: