Monday, June 4, 2012

Ah, She's From England

MORNING OF JUNE 4, 2012

For some reason I had to go to a special office one evening and sign some papers and official documents. I think it was supposed to be for something like a passport. The office was located in a little strip mall.

As I was approaching the entrance, I noticed a cute redheaded woman wearing a gray skirt and jacket with a white blouse and black heels standing inside one of the neighboring businesses. I didn't think much of it, other than that she was pretty.

Inside the office-of-whatever, someone directed me to a lady behind what looked like a bank teller's desk. She gave me the forms to sign, and then I had to wait around for something. There were several tables in the center of the room. It looked almost like a restaurant in that regard. I saw my friend Brandon, who I haven't seen in ages, sitting at on of the them, so I sat with him.

Then the cute redheaded lady came into the room. I heard her speak to someone and she had a British accent. I told Brandon, "Ah, she's from England, now it makes sense why she's in here." (Whatever that meant.)

No comments: