Thursday, June 28, 2012

You Date My Seester!

MORNING OF JUNE 28, 2012

First I dreamed that my bed collapsed onto the floor and woke me up. I can't remember what happened after that.

Next I remember being at home and a pretty blonde Russian girl with a thick accent asked to borrow a short, so I gave her a long-sleeved white shirt. A few moments later, my boss came into the room and took a shirt from the closet without asking. I followed him out of the room, but he wouldn't answer me.

Finally, I was in a room with the Russian girl again. She was wearing my shirt and a tiny pair of shorts. She looked so sexy. She began explaining to me in her broken English that I should date her sister. "She have three kids. Very pretty!" she kept saying. I was trying to explain to her that I already had a girlfriend (and even if I didn't, the "three kids" thing wouldn't have been helping the case she was making).

No comments: