Sunday, September 28, 2008

Al and Greg

MORNING OF SEPTEMBER 26, 2008

Recently in real life, my friends and I were discussing the Old Greg skit that has attained a bit of YouTube celebrity. In my dream (which I remember very little of), I found a new clip that featured "Weird Al" Yankovic interviewing Old Greg. The two of them were sitting at a picnic table in a park, and while of course it was all for laughs, it was played very straight.

I can no longer remember the specifics of the "interview", but in the dream I loved it and wanted to show friends. I was trying to pull up the link on YouTube to show them, but no matter what I searched for, I couldn't find it. At some point some clip came up with a girl dancing in black leotards, and I think Old Greg was involved in that one as well, but I was frustrated that I couldn't find the right clip.

Pointless.

No comments: