Friday, October 22, 2010

Dead 'Buster and Classroom Guy

MORNING OF OCTOBER 22, 2010

I heard the Jamie Hyneman, co-host of the Mythbusters TV show, had died. For some reason, I ended up attending the funeral. I remember seeing him lying in his casket, beret and all.

From this the dream turned into me in a large facility that looked like a TV station, but it was full of classroomsas well. I was sitting in one class people with several other "students" from high school days. There was one guy, a fictional character, who stood out to me in the class.

Before the teacher arrived, he was beign very loud and boisterous, trying to make people laugh. I "remembered" that I supposedly had not liked this guy in high school, and now I wondered why, because he seemed affable enough. At one point he was talking about some girl named "Mary Capacitor", and I wonderd who she was.

Then I began doodling in my notebook. I was drawing the flux capacitor from "Back to the Future", aswell as creating a cartoon version of the guy that kept talking. It gave me an idea for some new comic. I for some reason especially thought his clothes would translate well to a cartoon character (though I can't remember what was special about them now).

No comments: