Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wolverine vs. Bear Cub

MORNING OF OCTOBER 6, 2010

I was with Lisa and we were on some sort of property out in the wilderness. There was a house and a crude road, bit it was mostly wooded or open, undeveloped area. As we walked alone one of the roads, we saw a wolverine rooting around in a ditch. We tried to stay well clear of it, but I immediately began trying to snap pictures of it with my cell phone.

Now along came a bear cub. It approached the full-grown wolverine and the two began to scuffle. I was afraid the cub would get hurt since it was so young and other other was so fierce, but it turns out the little bear easily defeated the wolverine and sent it running.

This I had to "tweet" about. My message on Twitter read, "Just saw Wolverine get pwned by a bear cub!" (I intentionally capitalized "Wolverine", so it would sound like the Marvel Comics character, and not the actual animal, had been bested by a cub. This was real humor in my dream.)

No comments: