Sunday, January 2, 2011

Baby Gator

MORNING OF JANUARY 2, 2011

My dad wanted me to edit the pictures from his recent trip to India and prepare them all for a digital slideshow. The problem was, there were over 5,000 of them!

Somehow from that the dream ends up with me being in some kind of waiting room. There was a mounted TV on the wall that I, along with the other waiting patrons, watched. At one point there were two kittens in the room, and I was playing with them.

The next thing I remember, there was also a baby alligator in the room. It was very tame and playful, behaving more like a puppy or kitten than a gator. Despite this fact, its mouth full of teeth made it dangerous. I had to keep chastising it for nipping at the kittens and hurting them.

Lastly, I remember a bit of a dream in which I was visiting my parents. We were sitting in the living room, and they explained to me a new game they'd come up with. You had to shout out the names of Beatles songs, but you couldn't say one unless you could point out a specific item in the room and relate it somehow to said song. The first person to name 42 Beatles songs in this manner would win!

No comments: