Sunday, January 30, 2011

Toy Story on Broadway

MORNING OF JANUARY 30, 2011

I was in some sort of classroom with other adults. I can't remember what the class was about. My first clear memory is actually when I was walking out of the classroom into the hallway. There was a small box of things for me, and I began to go through it.

My dad had supposedly recently returned from a trip to New York, and these were the souvenirs he'd brought me. Most of the items were souvenirs from the (fictional) Toy Story Broadway musical. I remember a program,and a doll or figurine of Woody dressed in a tuxedo. There were more items, but I can't recall them.

I went back into the classroom and ended up talking with a fellow classmate about the Toy Story live show. Then we discussed other Disney movies that had been turned into Broadway shows. In my dream, Disney's specific version of Peter Pan had been turned into a Broadway show sometime over the years, and as we talked about it, I was seeing scenes from it in my mind, like a memory.

There was a final memory where I was in a parking lot, putting my box of New York souvenirs into my car. This is the last I remember.

No comments: