Sunday, May 15, 2011

Disney Prizes at the Post Office

MORNING OF MAY 14, 2010

I was at a fictional post office with Richard and Jessica. We'd each gotten packages from Disney World which contained cheap plastic figures of the classic characters like Mickey, Donald, and Goofy. Somehow these figurines represented that we'd won some sort of contest to go back to Disney World, or perhaps you had to receive a certain number of them to earn a free trip--something like that.

In another dream I went to a house that basically looked like my grandmother's. My dad was in the living room talking to a small group of other men, all of whom I understood to be preachers. Also in the room were two large dogs of the same breed (I can't really remember what breed it was, if it was even a real one--they had the basic look of a German shepherd). My only clear memory is just sitting there petting those dogs and wishing I had one of my own.

No comments: