Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ferrell and Robinson

MORNING OF MAY 11, 2011

Eric and I met Will Ferrell and Craig Robinson, who play Darryl on The Office at some type of in-store signing or something. No doubt my subconscious supplied this thanks to Ferrell's recent guest stint on that show. I remember little about the meeting in the dream except having them sign something.

Some time after this, I drove to a comic book store that was part of a large strip mall. I met Eric inside where we looked around at the wide variety of geeky merchandise. I remember seeing an Iron Man T-shit, which for some reason I really wanted to buy, even though I'm no particular fan of Iron Man (I didn't buy it anyway). It turns out Will Ferrell and Craig Robinson were also doing a signing at this store while we were there!

I remember telling Eric that I wish I had brought my Bender action figure for Ferrell to sign, "since he does the voice of Bender on
Futurama" (he of course does not, but in my dream I guess I thought he did).

No comments: