Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cleaning the Shower

MORNING OF JUNE 7, 2011

What should have been the bathroom in my master bedroom was actually just one huge shower. Literally, it was the size size of a small room, and was octagonal in shape (or perhaps pentagonal, or some similar, many-sided shape).

I knew that company was coming, and this meant I had to clean the shower. It was so large I had to start out by spraying it down with a garden hose. I remember lots of grime and stuff that looked like algae washing off the walls. Then I had to start scrubbing. It was not an easy task. What a fun dream!

There was also some other dream, or another part of the dream, in which I had found some pages for a comic book I'd started to draw but never finished. I think these were really supposed to be from one of the ideas I had roughly a decade ago. I remember discussing this find with Richard and showing him the pages. He declared "we never should have stopped that project, we should have kept on with it!"

No comments: