Wednesday, August 27, 2008

An Extremely Pointless Dream About T-Shirts

MORNING OF AUGUST 27, 2008

ADVANCE APOLOGIES: This dream is so pointless you'll wonder why I even wrote it down. Read the post just below this one if you want an exciting dream!

I was out with M. and C., much as was really the case the preceding night, only now I had on a Superman T-shirt. It was brown, with a rather old-school image of Superman from the waist up, arms crossed. There was some supposedly humorous phrase beneath him.

Then I remember being at home and I had more T-shirts in my possession. One was a Spider-Man T-shirt...it was the same color of brown as the Superman shirt, but it featured the black Spider-Man (comic book version, not movie), and naturally he didn't really show up well against the brown.

Then I had a gray T-shirt with the animated versions of Doc and Marty from the Back to the Future cartoon. The art was only lineart with no color. It had the BTTF logo at the top, and at the bottom it said, "1.21 gigawatts?!" I was so excited about this particular shirt!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seem to remember another t-shirt dream, some time ago...with iron man maybe?

funny that is was the BTTF cartoon...
and not the movie