Monday, December 8, 2008

Terminator in a Terminal

MORNING OF DECEMBER 8, 2008

The first of two remembered dream from this night: I was watching the Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles TV show, but it was like I was both watching and participating at the same time. A bad Terminator showed up on a motorbike trying to trick John Connor into riding somewhere with him. Somehow I was thinking as though I was a good Terminator and needed to stop the bad one.

Before it went any further, I was walking into a futuristic-looking terminal of some sort, and there was a bank of computers hooked up to iTunes. Cameron, the good Terminator from that series was using one of the computers downloading music into herself. In real life this weekend I purchased an album on iTunes and had problems receiving the files. So in the dream I went up to one of the iTunes computers and tried to see if I could successfully download my files yet. The only music I could find on the dream computer was Terminator theme music. It was an annoying and fruitless search.

No comments: