Thursday, December 4, 2008

Do Not Cross

MORNING OF DECEMBER 4, 2008

I know there was a lot going on in this dream, but it's one of those where I can only really remember one thing. I heard a medical report on the news that crossing your legs could be damaging. Either way you crossed them was potentially bad--guy-style or girl-style--it didn't matter.

The reasoning was something to the effect that it pinched veins in your legs and restricted blood flow, and over time this could lead to permanent damage. I wondered if I needed to be concerned, because I'm sure I cross my legs regularly while sitting.

There was also something about watching an episode of
ALF , because I've really been watching that childhood favorite on DVD off-and-on here lately. The part I remember in my dream featured ALF getting into the Tanner's dryer to hide.

No comments: