Sunday, November 28, 2010

That Amazing Toy Story Art

MORNING OF NOVEMBER 24, 2010

I was visiting my parents' home. For some reason I was drawing a picture of Woody, Buzz and some other characters from Toy Story (specifically part 3). The art was coming along very well, and in fact looked better than I probably could actually manage in real life.

The next I remember, I was outside taking a walk near my own apartment. I realized I'd left the Toy Story art at my parents' and I was disappointed, because I had wanted to post it to my blog.

I walked into what at first was supposed to be my apartment, but it looked entirely different. It was a very shabby, run-down apartment, and John Flansburg and John Linnell from They Might Be Giants lived there together. I remember thinking it was odd that after all these years, they were "still just roommates in an apartment together."

No comments: