Saturday, April 16, 2011

Conan Contest and a Missing Girl

MORNING OF APRIL 16, 2011

I, along with a small group of select other people, had won a contest which allowed us to spend a day at an amusement park with Conan O'Brien. I have vague memories of just hanging around the park with Conan as he cracked wise. At the end of the day, he gave each of us a T-shirt with a funny catch phrase printed on it. The phrase was supposedly one he'd coined that same day and that we'd all been using as an in-joke (I can't recall what it was). I remember realizing after I had already left the event that the shirt I'd received was the wrong size.

In another dream I was hanging out with my cousin. He and I were especially close when we were growing up, and in my dream he was still a kid (I assume I was my current age, though the ages were of no issue in the dream). We had heard on the news about a young girl who had been kidnapped in the area and everyone was searching for her. We decided to join the search teams.

Our search team was led by Leeza Gibbons! I have not heard or thought of this personality in literally years, so I have no idea where she came from, but there she was. We searched up and down a wooded trail that was similar to a real-life trail where I often walk. Leeza was the first to find a shallow grave just off the trail. The "grave" contained personal items that had belonged to the girl, but no actual remains. Leeza brought in a film crew and was reporting the find, vowing we wouldn't rest until the actual girl was found.

No comments: