Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Games in the Basement

MORNING OF APRIL 11, 2011

My parents and I went to my grandmother's house, only the house was a fictional two-story home. Supposedly we were the first ones there and were expecting other family members for a big get-together, like perhaps a Christmas or Thanksgiving holiday.

While we waited on the others, I went into the furnished basement of the home, where there was a huge TV and various sorts of technology hooked up to it. I entertained myself playing a video game. I think it was based on the 80's He-Man cartoon, though it was on one of the modern day systems and looked very high-tech.

At one point my dad came in and was asking me about the game, and I think he even tried to play it. Then one of my cousins arrived, and he and I reminisced about some of our childhood experiences.

No comments: