Sunday, July 10, 2011

Mobile Home Murder Mystery

MORNING OF JULY 10, 2011

I remember there were two mobile homes side-by-side and for some reason I was visiting one of them. Upon walking inside, I saw there was a huge commotion going on, including the presence of police officers. I soon learned that someone had been murdered, and it was a member of a local improv comedy troupe whose shows I regularly attend.

I was extremely saddened to hear that they had been killed. One of the police officers explained to me that the murderer had actually broken into the mobile home next door and tried to shoot a person there. The bullet had missed and gone through the wall, entering the home next door and hitting and killing the other person instead.

Somehow I was roped into investigating and trying to help the authorities figure out exactly how it had happened and who the killer was.

There was another dream in which Richard and I were going to see the recent Green Lantern movie at the theater (I haven't seen it in real life.). The entrance to the theater where the movie was playing looked more like the queue at a theme park attraction. There were all sorts of elaborate props and things to entertain people who might be standing in line for a long time.

There was no line at the moment however, so Richard and I walked on through, only glancing at the props. We actually couldn't see them very well, because they all had a sort of "double vision" effect, like watching a 3D movie without the glasses. We decided this was because we had opted to see the 2D movie, so the 3D effects didn't work, even in the line.

I vaguely recall having a vague disagreement with some people about where we could sit inside the theater, and that's about when I woke up.

No comments: