Monday, April 14, 2008

Actors of the Sepia-Toned Stage

MORNING OF APRIL 13, 2008

I remember none of the "story" of this dream. I only remember that myself, along with Richard, Jessica, Katie, and possibly a couple of other people I know, were going to act in a play. I remember scenes of us practicing, and helping to prepare the props on stage ahead of time. I remember at one point we were sitting in the empty auditorium having a chat while looking up at the stage and imagining what it was going to be like to perform up there for a crowded house. (For perspective, I have no actual experience participating in these sort of things).

The reason this dream stands out to me is because, while I usually dream in full color, I remember this one being in a sort of sepia tone. Everything seemed to be tinted in shades of yellow and brown.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

excellent-

I had a Vampirella Dream in Sepia Tones once...It was a long sci-fi
epic; never to be illustrated:(

the sepia was more light brown/red
probably because I had been looking
at vintage nudes or silent films that
week:)

Andrew said...

Too bad it won't ever be illustrated, it sounds like it'd make a great one.

Vintage nude and silent films...fine ingredients for some dreams indeed!

DICK! said...

Yellows and browns, huh? I must "dream" in sepia tone every time I go to the privy. ZING!