Monday, April 21, 2008

Meet the Beatles

MORNING OF APRIL 15, 2008

I was watching an interview with the Beatles on television. It was a modern day interview, but all four Beatles were there and they looked like they did in the latter days of the band.
Each Beatle was wearing a powder blue suit.

The room they were in did not look like a TV studio set, but rather just a very plain room. They were seated around a rectangular table along with the middle-aged woman who was conducting the interview.

In the dream I heard specific questions and specific answers. John Lennon talked the most. (But after waking I couldn't remember any of the specific words.)

At one point, the hostess cut away for a "commercial break". At that moment, it was as if I wasn't watching on a TV, but was watching from the same room, because I observed the five of them all interacting candidly while the supposed cameras weren't rolling.

3 comments:

DICK! said...

umm... weird? I suppose you've been listening to the Beatles lately?

Andrew said...

Indeed I have..or at least had been not terribly long before the dream.

Anonymous said...

cool.

it's like having a backstage pass
or a live feed into the newsroom/plain room/void thing