Monday, July 21, 2008

Potentially Sweet Art Gig

MORNING OF JULY 21, 2008

I was in a store in a mall and I ran into Goobeetsa! We were talking about our respective art, and he told me about some place you could sign up online where you could automatically have a steady paying gig just drawing cartoon art that individuals would commission from you. He said he was doing it and he knew a lot of other people that had signed on. I thought this sounded like a pretty sweet deal, and I couldn't wait to check into it for myself.

Then I remember something about being on my computer. One would assume I was looking up the previously mentioned site, but I can't really remember. There was also something about watching something that was animated, but that's another blurry memory as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this guy sounds like a drug dealer
or something- I would stay way from him:)

Andrew said...

He definitely looked like a shady character.