Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Halloween Mirror

MORNING OF JUNE 23, 2010

I was with Eric, going through some sort of department store. All of the Halloween decorations and costumes were on display. One of the items was a trick novelty mirror.

You could set the mirror to "record" an image of your face when you looked into it. Then you could play it back, in which case the mirror would fog up, and all of these holographic, ghostly faces would appear. One of the holographic ghost faces would be your face, taken from the picture it captured when you first looked into it. I thought this was so cheesily cool!

Later, I remember Eric and Brandon and I were spending the night at my grandmother's house. We had plans to go see the midnight debut screening of Toy Story 3 (even thought the movie's really been out for a few days at this point and we've already seen it).

I remember being in the bathroom getting ready to go and I noticed it was something like 2 a.m. So we probably already missed the movie. I went out into the living room and asked Brandon what time the movie started, and he said he didn't know, then just went out to his car.

I was wearing a cool They Might Be Giants T-shirt.

No comments: