Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Mildly Porphetic Fox

MORNING OF JUNE 17, 2010

I was dreaming that I was doing my morning walk at the local track. I saw an improbably huge fox, about the size of a German shepherd. I wasn't intimidated by the animal, even as it approached me.

The fox seemed very tame. Happy to see me, even. After spending a few moments attempting to build a rapport with it, I let it sniff my hand, to see if I could then pet it. After sniffing my hand, it suddenly decided to bite me, unprovoked.

After the bite I kicked at it and it ran a short distance away, looking back at me furtively. I think this is when my alarm went off or something.

What's really strange? When I actually got up and went to the track this morning, a hound dog I've never seen before was hanging around. It approached me more than once, looking as if it longed for me to pet it, but it was too scared to let me get very near. Needless to see, this dream still fresh on my mind, I was a little cautious about attempting to pet it.

No comments: