Thursday, August 5, 2010

Jumping Like the HULK

MORNING OF AUGUST 5, 2010

It was as if I was taking my morning walk at the track, only the "track" here consisted of a circular dirt trail in a clearing in the woods.

At one point, it began to lightly rain. I decided I should hurry and finish the lap I was on, as not to potentially caught in a downpour. So I began to lightly jog. Then I decided to try jumping forward...

I discovered I could leap like the Hulk! With next to no effort, my bound sprang me high into the air and propelled me forward a few yards. This felt exhilarating! The remainder of the dream consisted of just running and leaping, and the feeling of almost "flying" around the track as it rained on me.

In another dream I was walking down what was supposed to be a different local walking track that also doubles as a "nature trail". For some reason I saw my mom there, and for some reason we each had our cars on the trail (it's only a foot trail in reality). So we got in our respective cars to leave, but soon came to a point on the trail where several sea turtles were trying to cross the road.

We each got out of our vehicles and herded the sea turtles across into the water to make sure no other cars would come by and hit them. I also saw some ducks and geese.

No comments: