Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pilgrim Girl and the Scary Movie Trailer

MORNING OF AUGUST 12, 2010

I was going to some kind of event with some friends. One of them was a girl. I was thinking of her in my head like a girl i briefly dated several years ago, but she looked different. In fact, in hindsight, she looked like a human version of a character from the Scott Pilgrim comics which I've been reading (specifically the comics, not the movie adaptation, which hasn't quite come out at this time). She didn't so much look like a specific character as just having the general appearance of a character Bryan Lee O'Malley would draw.

I remember we were seated in an old, classic-looking theater waiting for a show to start. I remember her showing me some recent pictures of herself while we waited. They were really pretty. Finally, pre-movie trailers started. We saw one for a supposedly suspenseful/scary movie about a couple that had a car wreck on an isolated road, and then for the rest of the movie apparently the husband goes crazy and chases the wife all over the countryside. Sort of a version of The Shining, I guess.

So next, the girl and I apparently visited someone's big house. It was late at night, and at some point we came to realize the crazy husband from the movie trailer was actually in the house stalking us. It was a little scary, though I can't really remember anything else about it.

No comments: