Thursday, September 23, 2010

Commercial Interruption

MORNING OF SEPTEMBER 23, 2010

I had this dream the night before the NBC comedy, Community (one of the few shows I watch), was to have its second season premiere. At one point in my dream I was in a crowded cafeteria with my friend Richard (it looked like our old high school cafeteria).

Actress Gillian Jacobs, who plays Britta on the show, stopped by and sat down across from us. She immediately began promoting the fact that the season premiere of Community would be airing at 7 central that evening!

This means that I actually had a commercial inserted into one of my dreams. The future is here, people!

There was a little more brief conversation with Gillian. She showed me some kind of photo of her standing outside of a Wendy's. For whatever reason, it was supposed to be funny. I took it from her and went outside and wrote "BLAM!" on the photo in block letters with a Sharpie, then I came back and returned it to her.

For some reason the "BLAM!" was so funny to her. It cracked her up! But shortly after this she left. Richard and I continued our conversation and that's about all I remember.

No comments: