Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ladder Lady and George

MORNING OF SEPTEMBER 17, 2010

I don't remember where I was, but a really pretty girl asked if I could come into the next room and help her. In that room there was a large "ladder" against a wall, only the "ladder" looked more like a giant camera tripod. It was several feet tall.

The woman climbed this tripod-ladder to the very top and began doing some kind of work near the particularly high ceiling of the room. She told me I could hand her tools as she needed them. The problem was, she was wearing an impossibly short skirt and had equally impossibly nice legs. And here I was standing below her on the ladder waiting for her to call for tools. It took all of my reserve to be a gentleman and not stare like a mindless zombie.

So I was looking down at the floor when suddenly I heard a male voice ask for a tool. I looked up and saw the woman was no longer on the ladder, but not it was George Clooney. This didn't even seem weird at the dream, except I remember feeling a little relived that I was no longer in the awkward position with the hot girl.

George now came down the tripod-ladder and walked with me over to where two or three of my friends were. he began excitedly telling all of us about a new cologne he was developing.

No comments: