Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Convenient Sitcom Cast

MORNING OF MARCH 17, 2011

I was in a convenience store picking up some food items. The place was full of many unusual and memorable people, and I actually had the thought that it seemed like the cast of a quirky movie or TV show.

As I was waiting in the checkout line, a tall, skinny cop was standing behind me. I can't remember the specifics of anything he said, but I know I overheard his conversation and found it to be really odd. He also had a very peculiar stare and made me uncomfortable.

For some reason I took my groceries to my parents house instead of at home. Then we ate dinner together, which was one bowl of Lucky Charms cereal each. I haven't had that cereal in ages, but it tasted really good in the dream.

I noticed some kind of entertainment magazine lying on the table. The cover of the magazine showcased a retrospective of classic 80's sitcoms. The cover image was the cast of one of those sitcoms...and I soon recognized it to be the cop and all the other strange characters from the convenience store I had just visited! Even in the dream this kind of blew my mind.

No comments: