Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Tiny TV and a Wall of Ice

MORNING OF MARCH 13, 2011

I was at Richard and Jessica's, talking to them and playing with Cailey. A girl was there with me. The house itself was a fictional house I don't recognize, and was much bigger than their real house is.

There was a little 13" analog TV on the floor. Cailey had a video game system hooked up to it, and it was showing a preview for a Toy Story video game on constant loop.

Now our friend Dean was also there, and Cailey had another little girl as a playmate. Dean wanted us to watch a movie he had brought on the little TV, but we couldn't get the Toy Story thing off the screen. The girl I'd brought with me took me upstairs and we kissed at the top of the staircase.

There was another dream in which I was climbing around on a nearly sheer wall of ice in the ocean. I guess it was a glacier or something. Several baby polar bears were following my lead. I think I was trying to lead them to safety. I remember some of them slipping off into the water and I was very scared for them.

No comments: