Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Fickle Redhead

MORNING OF AUGUST 6, 2011

I was part of a crew filming a special that had something to do with puppets. I think they may have actually even been Muppets. I was behind a camera or something, and another crew member introduced me to another one who I'd not yet met. She was girl, down in a trench behind the set where they operated the puppets. She had bright red hair and a pale, milky-white complexion. Very pretty in a girl-next-door sort of way.

The girl and I locked eyes when we were introduced and you could just feel the sparks already starting to fly. The rest of the dream simply consisted of the two of us talking and getting to know each other better. We clicked on so many levels and it was so exciting, making me the happiest I could remember being in ages.

In the last part of the dream, we were going to some type of movie or play. Standing in the lobby she just abruptly announced that she "couldn't do this" and left. I was devastated, even as I felt it was a pretty typical outcome. The disappointment was so crushing that I woke up.

No comments: