Friday, November 21, 2008

The Fate of the Teenage Vampire Superheroine

MORNING OF NOVEMBER 21, 2008

There was a new TV show I liked...something about a girl who was a teenage vampire (and a very attractive one), but also a superhero...and there were other superheroes in the show who weren't necessarily vampires. Critics were supposedly comparing the show to "...Heroes, except it's actually good."

Since the show was so good, and a critical success, of course it was promptly canceled. In the dream I was actually aware of a specific storyline (can't recall it now), and I was afraid I'd never learn the ending. I wondered if it would ever at least be released on DVD. And I was irritated that Heroes still lived on.

I remember sitting outdoors on a clear night discussing this with someone else who liked the show.

Also, there was something about watching the WALL-E DVD, probably because I was watching some of the special features on it right before bed.

I have weird, and sometimes infinitely pointless, dreams.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like the beginnings of good comic- teenage vampire superhero- in color!