Monday, November 24, 2008

The Work Calendar

MORNING OF NOVEMBER 24, 2008

I was leaving work and they asked me to stop by a store to pick up something before I went home (I can't recall what it was). So I remember walking through the big store searching for whatever equipment. At one point I saw one of my bosses also shopping, and wondered why they'd sent me if they were going to the store as well?

Then I returned to work, only it looked like someone's house. The kitchen area alone looked vaguely like my own kitchen, and that's where I was talking to some coworkers. In real life, one of our employees has just had major surgery, and he was already back. We were all surprised. My calendar was on the wall, and he'd written all over it the days he could work and how much he could work on those days according to his doctor.

Then I remember driving through a neighborhood, and I came to a certain house. I met up with C. and M. and I feel certain there were more details about whatever we were going to do, but my memory grows fuzzy at this point, as well as the alarm came soon.

No comments: