Sunday, February 8, 2009

Contamination and Fire

MORNING OF FEBRUARY 8, 2009

My dad supposedly had a really fancy office/study. The main office area was just a very elaborately decorated, extravagant area. Connected to this was a side room was featuring a small-ish library packed with nothing but shelves of books and a desk for studying.

I was waiting in this office alone. Eventually I was joined by Richard and Jessica and their daughter Cailey. I can't remember the specific series of events that lead up to it, but somehow some kind of mess or contamination was made on the floor of the main office area and needed immediate cleansing.

I had this powdery substance that Cailey helped me place around the contaminated area, and then I told her to go back into the library room and wait with her parents while I lit the powder on fire. It created a very quick flash-fire, and then was gone in a puff. Somehow this cleansed the contaminated area, but the poweder burned so fast that the fire never touched anything else.

I had to repeat this process two or three times. Cailey always helped with the powder, but she really wished I'd let her light the fire.

Then I joined them in the library, only now it contained a large wagon like you'd attach to horses. We were packing it with goods as though preparing for a trip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

That's pretty strange.

The office sounds pretty cool
minus the wagon:)