Monday, February 9, 2009

LEGO Batman

MORNING OF FEBRUARY 9, 2009

Yesterday in real life I was making a brief stop at Wal-Mart. In the electronics department I saw a kid playing a display copy of the "LEGO Batman" video game. I watched for a couple of minutes, because I'd never seen anyone play one of these LEGO-inspired games (I'm not very much of a gamer).

I gave this passing incident no further thought, but then last night I dreamed that I had purchased the game ( and apparently for Playstation 3, which is not even a system I really own). I remember at the beginning of the game it allowed you to customize your Batman (or whatever character you were playing as). While customizing mine, I found you could make him look like the 60's Adam West Batman, and I promptly chose this option because it was funny.

All else I can recall from the dream is that some series of events kept taking me from the game, which, of course, created frustration as I was very eager to try it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they ARE fun games.
I'm not a gamer; but if you get a
chance download the demos for star wars II and indiana jones

the game play is more focused on
exploration and puzzle solving...and
it's pretty cute:)

Andrew said...

Yeah, the one I saw the kid playing looked pretty cool!