Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Gotta Go Vampire Dreamer

MORNING OF SEPTEMBER 16, 2009

I had to use the bathroom really badly. I was walking through the woods looking for a place to go, because I knew I couldn't make it back to where an actual restroom was. The problem was, this was a public trail through the woods, and, though the area was not crowded, there were enough people coming and going to make it impossible to do this discreetly.

I ended up meeting a cute, friendly girl and this apparently successfully distracted me from my previous dilemma. We talked and generally got a long really well. We went back to my apartment (no, it wasn't like that--we just ended up there to continue talking). She excused herself to go to the bathroom and I was reminded of my previous need!

Yet I was distracted again when I noticed a folded piece of paper on the seat where the girl had been. I picked it up to discover it was a note she'd written to me. It was expressing concern that all she dreamed about anymore was vampires, and she was asking me what this meant and if I knew any ways to make it stop.

No comments: