Monday, September 7, 2009

Knock, Knock

MORNING OF SEPTEMBER 5, 2009

I was watching something on TV. Two guys, obviously friends, were hanging out together when one of them tried to tell the other one a "Knock Knock" joke.

"Knock, knock!" the first one said. His friend ignored him.

"Knock, knock!" he said again.

"I'm not playing 'Knock Knock' jokes, man." replied his buddy.

"Knock, knock!" said the original friend, more earnestly, barely able to contain his grin.

This little exchange went back and forth for a few moments until, finally, the one friend gave in and responded to the "Knock Knock" joke...

"Knock, knock!"

"Who's there?"

"It's Mike Tyson, bitch!" and the guy just sucker-punched his friend square in the face! The friend fell to the ground while the other guy just laughed like he'd told the funniest joke ever!

And while watching this on the TV in the dream, I laughed too! I laughed so hard I woke myself up.

No comments: