Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Deathbeds, Weddings and Break-Ins

MORNING OF MARCH 10, 2010

There was an article in the local paper one morning about a couple who had died the night before. Police suspected it was a suicide pact between them. The really odd thing was that the front page of the paper featured three large, color photographs of the couple's bodies lying in their bed! They were both nude, lying facing each other on their sides. Their eyes were open in permanent stares. The bedsheets were white.

It was so unbelievable that the paper would print such morbid photos, especially on the very front page. And my incredulity at this, while reading the article for facts, is essentially all I remember.

In another dream, I was supposed to get married. The plans were made so stupidly, so casually. Some lady--I don't remember who, or exactly where we were--simply suggested I should do it. And I simply replied something like, "Okay." Then I remember she sent me out to get my Tux. I remember picking it up at the store and it was white. It did look good. But then I realized what I was doing--why am I just suddenly getting married, instantly and out of the blue? And to whom?! I couldn't even remember to whom! I had to go back and tell that lady that I wasn't doing it.

There was a final dream in which I was going to break into a building. I can't remember why on earth I wanted to do this, but I think it was some kind of "revenge", like I was just going to play a prank on whoever owned the place (I think it was some time of business) to get them back for something. The building was very, very small, jut a couple of little rooms, mainly offices. I pulled my car up behind the place and put plastic explosives at key points on the back door. Somehow I created a small, controlled explosion that popped the door open.

Inside the place I began looking around. I tried to fill a duffel bag with toilet paper from the bathroom!. I made a trip back out to my car with it and a State Trooper was parked there. He got out to talk to me, and I was very scared. But turns out he just wanted to use the bathroom. He didn't even know I wasn't supposed to be there.

He went to the bathroom and I decided breaking into a place was a stupid thing to do. I couldn't believe I'd decided to do it. If that Trooper left here without realizing what I'd been doing, I was going to just leave. But I don't remember what happened.

No comments: