Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Old Bedroom and Airport Girl

MORNING OF MARCH 3, 2010

I was in the bedroom I had as a teenager looking through some old books, magazine and VHS tapes I found in a box under my bed. I supposedly "remembered" really having them in my teen years, though I can't remember the content of everything. I also remember lying on that bed and looking at my room as it used to look, taking note of things on shelves, etc.

There was another dream in which I was at an airport. I saw a pretty girl I thought I recognized from somewhere but I couldn't pace her (I think she was actually just a fictional dream character). After a few moments the girl was out of sight and I forgot about her. But then I was exiting the airport and saw her standing outside talking on her cell phone. I overheard part of her conversation, and she was being profoundly rude to the person on the other line, who seemed to be her boyfriend or husband.

No comments: