Sunday, May 16, 2010

Cast In A Movie

MORNING OF MAY 16 2010
This is the first of two dreams from this day...the second will be located in a separate post, directly above this....

I found out that an ex-girlfriend's sister had been murdered (these aren't people that I'm any longer in contact with in real life). Naturally I thought the news was horrible, but then it turned weird when I was informed that I was to star in a movie documentary about the murder. And things got weirder still when I learned I was cast in the role of...the sister!

So, naturally, Oprah Winfrey was directing the movie. The first scene was set up in my grandmother's living room. I was sitting on the couch with my actual ex, and though I wasn't in any sort of costume, I was supposed to be in the "sister" role. Oprah sat in a director's chair across the room and, well, "directed" us.

After the first take, Sandra Bullock walked into the room and whispered something to Oprah. My friend Eric, who had apparently been sitting somewhere nearby all along, shouted out, "Oh my Sandra Bullock, that's Sandra Bullock!". In dream logic I found this to be so hilarious that I simply had to "tweet" the quote.

I got out my phone to do compose said tweet, but I only got a screen filled with images of various movie posters. Text on the screen explained that I had to check off posters for movies that starred the celebrities currently present in the room before I could go any further. I scanned through and checked off The Color Purple...but the confusion of straining to find posters for anyone else quickly led to my waking up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bizarre.

Sandra Bullock will star in anything:)