Monday, December 27, 2010

Ice Cream or Wrestling

MORNING OF DECEMBER 24, 2010

In real life there is a local "meetup" group I sometimes attend in which people meet up to go see a movie and have dinner. In my dream, I was in an amusement park with Lisa. We were debating whether to leave the park and go attend the movie meetup, or to stay in the park and have ice cream there.

We must have decided on the ice cream, because I remember buying two cones, and then I went back to where Lisa had been, but she was no longer there. It seemed liked I looked for her for ages, while eating my cone and trying to keep hers from melting all over the place.

Eventually I found her in a room that looked like a small gym. People were in wrestling gear (like the high school sport, not the WWE stuff). She told me it was the co-ed "wrestling meetup" and she'd decided to attend that group instead of the movie one. She was getting ready to go at it with some brunette girl.

No comments: