Monday, December 27, 2010

iPod Animations

MORNING OF DECEMBER 25, 2010

My car was in the shop for some reason. My dad was supposed to have left his car at the shop for me to drive home after I dropped mine off. I couldn't find it, so I just started walking around. It was fairly late in the evening, and I was in a large city.

I was playing with my iPod as I walked, only it looked more like a futuristic iPod Touch rather than my real Classic. The menu screen had realistic animations of colored, polished stones. It's difficult for me to describe how it looked or seemed to work.

Finally I remember being in a hotel room. There was a huge animated wall display that simulated the "shiny stones" animation from the iPod earlier. Only there was also the silhouette of a dancing girl incorporated into the animation. And then, without any particular notice, the girl was in my room with me. We began talking a bit flirtatiously.

No comments: