Monday, December 20, 2010

Mangrel

MORNING OF DECEMBER 18, 2010

Apparently I was creating a silly superhero comic book. It was called "Captain Amazing" or something to that effect. I had just come up with an idea for a villain to use in the comic who was half man/half dog. I named him Mangrel (like "Mongrel"...get it?). In the dream I thought this was the funniest pun, and I immediately showed it to Lisa. I actually woke myself up laughing, only to realize it wasn't really very funny.

There was another dream later on: In real life I recently returned from a trip to Disney World with Lisa and friends. In my dream we were still there. For some reason I was alone in our hotel room at the Grand Floridian for a few minutes. I was trying to do something on my cell phone, but it kept shutting down and rebooting and otherwise acting strangely. Eventually I got a message on the screen saying that it had been infected by a virus!

No comments: