Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Shirts and Shoes

MORNING OF APRIL 24, 2012

I was eating with someone, possibly my dad, at a mall food court. A little boy sitting at a nearby table was wearing a T-shirt with artwork of a colorful tree frog on it. I don't know why, the she shirt was really attention-grabbing.

Soon after,
elsewhere in the food court, I saw a little kiosk which sold T-shirts with various animal prints like this one. The one I liked best had a chameleon on it. Again, I can't explain why I liked these shirts so, but I did. I don't think I ended up actually buying one, though.

I vaguely recall a part of the dream in which I was just walking through the rest of the mall by myself. I visited a couple of the shops, one of them being a music store, but I don't clearly recall anything that happened.

Eventually I ended up out in the parking lot. Some people a few yards away were having a loud argument which was quickly escalating into an actual fight. Suddenly a car driven by a couple of my friends (though I can't remember who) pulled up to the curb. They told me, "This looks like it's about to get out of hand--get in and lets go!" So I did, and we did.

A few minutes later my mom called me to ask where I was. I told her I'd already left the mall (apparently she was there, too). She told me it was too bad I'd left, because they were having a sale on athletic shoes in the store she was in, but it was about to close (in real life it's time for me to buy some new walking shoes for the track, and I've been putting it off).

No comments: