Saturday, April 28, 2012

Wild Animals

MORNING OF APRIL 28, 2012

First I remember being at my grandmother's house with my cousins. I don't specifically remember my own supposed age in the dream, but they were definitely much younger, as we were in the days when we more frequently spent time there.

We were standing in the backyard looking off into the open lot beyond the chain-link fence. We suddenly noticed two bears up in one of the trees. The bears began to climb back down and we saw, just up above them, a wolf also beginning to descend the tree (the fact that wolves don't climb trees didn't seem to be important).

Initially this sight was just impressive to us because of the sheer unlikeliness of it. True to form, I was trying to snap pictures. Then we began to notice there were more and more wild animal nearby, so we ran back into the house.

Once safely inside, I remember looking out the widow into the backyard and seeing it filled with wild animals of all sorts! There were bears, wolves, various wild sorts of wild cats, etc.--a veritable zoo! All of the animals were at perfect peace with each other, despite their close and crowded proximity.

Finally, I remember something very bad happening. Either the animals suddenly turned on themselves, or people showed up and started killing them--something caused a sudden, violent bloodbath. It was so upsetting that it woke me up.

In another, obviously more pleasant dream I was supposedly at Disney World again. There was a new ride based on the Tangled/Rapunzel movie. I remember the queue was designed to look like you were slowly ascending Rapunzel's tower. The ride began with some sort of expository short film starring the characters. From the theater, you entered into the actual ride. Unfortunately, I can't remember what the ride itself was like once it began.

No comments: