Monday, April 30, 2012

The Brunette and the BBQ

MORNING OF APRIL 30, 2012

I remember being at the home I lived in as a teenager. Though I don't remember interacting with her, I know there was a fictional woman who lived next door. She was a cute, brunette single mother.

At one point I was in my car. I specifically remember listening to music as I drove. I suddenly remembered that I'd not packed any water for whatever trip I was taking, so I stopped at a convenience store to buy some bottles. Inside the store, I saw the neighbor woman again. She looked gorgeous in her outfit, and I remember especially noting her sexy black heels he was wearing.

Suddenly, I was walking through a mall with my dad and once again the brunette lady appeared. She was very distraught, and informed us that her son was missing. I vaguely remember we tried to calm her and help her look, but the memory is less clear here.

At some point, I came across a crazy old lady whose behavior was very much like the "crazy cat lady" from The Simpsons (minus the actual cats). I was trying to get away from her, but she somehow ended up in the passenger seat of a car I was driving, ranting all the way.

In a second dream, I was in a barbecue restaurant that was apparently run by the improv comedy troupe from whom I'm currently taking classes. The troupe leader was serving the food at a front counter, and another member was placing an order. I ordered a "barbecue and chicken finger sandwich". The food was good, and I asked "which restaurant does this stuff really come from?". My final memory is that I tried to write down the answer to that question on a scrap of paper, but somehow was having a very difficult time of it...

No comments: