Monday, June 16, 2008

Pirates on a Mission

MORNING OF JUNE 16, 2008

It's odd that this dream has a pirate theme when there was a pirate in my dream just a few nights ago as well. I haven't watched or otherwise partaken of anything to do with pirates very recently, so I don't know where they're coming from. Some other weird elements of the dream I can trace back to the novel I'm reading...but all of these pirates...who knows!?

Somehow I was personally dealing with some pirates. I suppose I was a pirate myself, as I seemed to be a part of their group, but all the details are lost to me now. We had some very important meeting that had to do with stopping our enemies, who were just about to steal some piece of treasure that would set events in motion that we didn't want to see happen. (Again, the details are mostly lost to me here...sorry!)

While still a pirate, I was in what looked like a pet store. There was an ornamental skull, about the size of a baseball, in the bottom of one of the large aquariums. I knew this somehow tied in to the treasure we had to protect from our enemies. Suddenly the skull began rattling and rolling around the gravel in the bottom of the tank, and then two eyes appeared in the sockets and looked at me! I was so freaked out I had to look away in fear. When I gathered enough courage enough to look at it again, I saw it was forming flesh over the skull to become a whole head. I fled the pet store.

Next I was back with the other pirates, and the lead pirate was explaining that the enemies had found their treasure, and the end result was that all these little skeleton ornaments--like the one I'd seen--were being animated to life and would soon all be coming after us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool!

and terrifying

terool?
coolifying