Sunday, June 1, 2008

A Mundane Dream About Disney World

MORNING OF JUNE 1, 2008

This dream is terribly mundane, but I'm recording it anyway. If nothing else, it will prove to you people that not ALL my dreams are super-weird.

I was with my cousin, S., and it felt like we were kids again. In fact, he actually was a kid again, but I think I was my current age. At any rate, we were going to Disney World with our families.

I remember we were in the hotel room the night before we would actually be going to the park, and we were reminiscing about a past trip we actually did make together to Disney World several years ago. We were sharing in-jokes and just generally looking forward to the coming day. I had in my possession some action figures of some of my own cartoon characters (but mostly of characters from my old high school and college comic as opposed to more current ones), and I thought it was cool that there were such things in existence, but it wasn't the focus of the dream.

Then I remember several of us loading into the car in the morning. I had a backpack full of random things with me, and I was trying to get my camera out of it. My cousin L. was in the backseat with S. and I (she was her current age as well). She asked to see my camera, and I handed it to her. She began looking at the pictures on it. I suddenly realized I'd not given the camera a full charge the night before and hoped it had enough to make it through the day. I even remember wondering if I would interrupt the art posts on my sketch blog to post some of the pictures when I got home.

Told ya. MUNDANE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well.
sometimes they are like that