Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Movie That Never Played

MORNING OF MARCH 11, 2009

The second of two dreams...

First, I was at a theater with C. and B. They were having a special showing of Back to the Future, and I was excited to get to see it on the big screen. I recall the three of us sitting around waiting for the show to start, but it seemed to be taking a long time.

Finally, they began showing trailers. But instead of showing a cluster of trailers together leading right into the film, they would only show one trailer at a time. After the single trailer, the lights would come back up and we'd wait a while, then the lights dimmed for another trailer, and so on. It got very frustrating and annoying.

One of the trailers was for Enchanted 2, and it actually looked pretty good. Plus, Amy Adams was in it.

I almost never buy snacks when I go to the movies, but for some reason we all had them here as we waited. I must have been drinking a lot, because I had to go the bathroom several times during our wait! Every time I'd be in a huge hurry, assuming the show would surely start at any moment, only to return to find us still in limbo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too much stress... too much stress... χαλαρά...