Wednesday, March 11, 2009

So-Called Sugar Gliders

MORNING OF MARCH 11, 2009

The first of two remembred dreams from this night...

Yesterday in real life someone forwarded me a link about the exotic marsupials, Sugar Gliders, which some are taking on as pets. It reminded me of a family I actually saw in public some time back who had their two sugar gliders with them. Anyway, all of this obviously played into my dream...

I was in what looked like the back yard of the house I lived in as a teenager. I had several pet "sugar gliders", only they looked more like a cross between a lemur and a cat in my dream (and were about as big as a typical domestic cat as well).

I kept them in an enclosure in the back yard surrounding a tree trunk that stood the height of the enclosure (roughly 6 or 7 feet). I was showing them to someone (I don't remember who) for the first time. The "sugar gliders" playfully climbed up and down the trunk and branches. They were very tame and lovable, and I felt great affection for them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sugar Gliders eh?

maybe SG Corp has been implanting
advertisements in your dream-mind
so that they can drive their sales
to a high enough level- so that they can in turn purchase some goldfish...